A bit of personal info
I grew up in Nebraska, and I still live here for one simple reason - I love it! I grew up in Fremont with my six brothers and sisters, went to the University of Nebraska-Omaha, and have lived in Omaha for more than 25 years. I've lived in several areas, including Candlewood, Skyline Ranches and in Midtown. I have a great husband, children, grandchildren and extended family. I like to spend my free time reading, cooking and attending sporting events locally and elsewhere with my family.
And now to my business side
I have a background in business. I was a legal assistant for six years, and then on to Valmont Industries and Inacom Corporation, where I became the director of human resources, specializing in recruiting. Maybe that's why I enjoy helping people relocate to the Omaha area so much!
Next, I became the co-founder and president of Dreamfield Partners, a management services and investment firm that helps start-up and special situation companies in the area.
Then, in 2005, I turned to real estate, where I put my business background to work. In fact, I look at buying a home as a major business decision, and I want to help you make sure you're getting the right one. I earned the "Top New Sales Associate" award with CBSHome my very first year. But I really don't do it for the recognition - I'm just happy to be doing something I love.
A passion for community service
One of my great joys is working to make life in the area even better. I have always been involved in civic activities, so I'll just give you a little rundown of some of the events and organizations I've been fortunate enough to chair or serve:
- Girls Inc. Board
- Habitat for Humanity Board
- Shakespeare on the Green Board
- Arthritis Foundation Board
- Omaha Community Foundation Board
- Trustee of University of Nebraska Foundation
- College of St. Mary Friends Board
- United Way Campaign Chair
- Girls Inc. "Lunch With the Girls" Chair
- Zoofari '97 Chair
- Shakespeare on the Green Annual Fundraiser Chair
- Night of 1000 Stars Chair
- Brownell Talbot Golden Gala Chair
- Omaha Community Playhouse Annual Fundraiser Chair
- Omaha Ballet Fundraising Luncheon
- Arthritis Foundation Women of the Year Gala Chair